1. sex and the city 2 is as terrible as expected, but it’s a lot more fun when you see it with the crowd at midtown art cinema (who, i’m convinced, constitute the perfect cross section of the film’s target demographics).
2. there exists in the city of atlanta a baseball signed by both jimmy carter and fidel castro.
3. you can buy beer from mcsorley’s pub in bottles (both kinds!). it tastes just as good, but it’s less fun to drink without old irishmen yelling at you the whole time.
4. geckos are fun to look at. and kind of creepy.
5. some of the best food in atlanta can be found at the lunch counter inside the indian grocery store. and it’s cheap, though spicy as all hell.
6. it’s nice, from time to time, to witness perfection.